Creating an account on BeneOffice is very straightforward. Select, "Click here to sign up!" on the login page, or go to https://app.beneoffice.com/signup.
The signup form will ask for the following information:
Agency / Brokerage Firm Name
This is the name of your brokerage firm. This will be used on any printed material that is generated by BeneOffice, such as specs, renewals, reports, etc. After your account is created, you can update this section.
Your email address will be used as your username to access BeneOffice.
First / Last Name
The password you use must follow the following rules:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Have at least 1 uppercase character
- Have at least 1 lowercase character
- Have at least 1 numerical digit
- You have the option to add any special characters (e.g., !, @, #, $, etc.)
You will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions.
Once all the information is filled in, click Register. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a verification link. If you do not receive an email, you can try the following:
- Click the Resend Verification Email.
- Check your spam folder for the email. If the email was sent to your spam folder, please whitelist our domain, beneoffice.com.
- Contact our support specialists for help.
Upon clicking the verification link, your account will be verified and you will be able to sign into BeneOffice. Once you log in for the first time, the system will take you through a simple setup wizard.
Click Here to go to the Package and Payment step.